Le Mans Classic 6th Jul - 8th Jul 2018From £899.00 per person
Hotel Ibis Le Mans Est Pontlieue
Le Mans Classic
6th – 8th July 2018
The 3 star Hotel Ibis Le Mans Est Pontlieue is located just 1.2 miles from the 24 hours circuit and only 1.9 miles from the centre of Le Mans town.
Hotel facilities include 51 en-suite rooms all with Wi-Fi access, satellite TV and hairdryer. The hotel also has a restaurant, bar, terrace & private car park for guests.
Available for the Le Mans Classic 2018 as a 4 night stay only (Thursday – Monday).
- 4 nights hotel accommodation at the 3 Star Hotel Ibis Le Mans Est Pontlieue
- A double or twin room on a bed & breakfast basis
- Return Eurotunnel crossings from Folkestone to Calais (Outbound Thursday - Returning Monday)
- 2 General Entry and Paddock tickets
- Car Parking at the circuit
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- Grandstand Seats: For the Le Mans Classic 2018 grandstand seats need to be purchased separately if required. Price to be confirmed.
- Circuit Laps: We will have a limited number of track laps available for our customers. Only qualifying cars will be allowed on the circuit during Saturday morning. Price to be confirmed.
- Vintage Bus Tour: A lap around the circuit on Saturday on board a vintage bus can be added to your booking. Price to be confirmed.
- Helicopter flights: Short helicopter flights over the circuit during the race weekend can be added to your booking. Price to be confirmed.
- Picnic Baskets: Official Le Mans Classic picnic baskets (for 2 people) can be purchased in advance. The baskets can be collected at the circuit on the mornings of Saturday & Sunday as required. Price to be confirmed.
- Friendly welcome
- Great location between town & the circuit
- Large secure car park
- Deposit: A deposit of £150.00 per person must be paid at the time of booking to secure your reservation. Any bookings made within 12 weeks of travel must be made in full at the time of booking.
- Recorded Delivery: Most UK ticket packs will be posted by recorded delivery at a cost of £6.00. Ticket packs for groups and overseas mail will be priced accordingly. Please ask for details.
- Brittany Ferries: Crossings are also available from Portsmouth or Plymouth. Supplements will apply,
- Condor Ferries: Sailings from the Channel Islands are available on request.
- Travel Insurance: All customers should have their own travel insurance when travelling abroad. You can book your travel insurance online here.
- Booking Conditions: View our Booking Conditions here