Le Mans Classic 6th Jul - 8th Jul 2018From £1,099.00 per person
Hotel Mercure Batignolles
You can now make your book for the Le Mans Classic 2018. The dates for the race are the 6th- 8th July 2018. Call us now on 0844 873 0203 to book all your travel requirements and tickets.
Le Mans Classic
6th – 8th July 2018
The 4 star Mercure Le Mans Batignolles hotel is located just 2.5 miles from the Le Mans 24 hours circuit, With easy access from the South Ring Road. The hotel is also just 1.9 miles from the city center & the old town.
All 68 hotel rooms have contemporary decor and have either double or twin beds equipped with duvets. The hotel restaurant “Le Damier” offers traditional dishes, accompanied by a selection of wines.
The hotel has a small wooded garden & a terrace at the rear with a free private car park out front.
Available as a minimum 4 night stay (Thursday – Sunday nights inclusive).
- 4 nights accommodation on a bed & breakfast basis at the 3 star Hotel Mercure Batignolles
- Your choice of return channel crossings to Calais with P&O Ferries or Eurotunnel (alternative channel routes available for a small supplement)
- 2 general entrance tickets and 2 paddock passes
- Le Mans Circuit Car Parking Permit
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- Grandstand Seats: For the Le Mans Classic 2018 Grandstand seats need to be purchased separately if required. Grandstand seats prices start from £55.00 and will need to be paid for at the time of booking.
- Circuit Laps: We will have a limited number of track laps available for our customers. Only qualifying cars will be allowed on the circuit during Saturday Morning. Circuit laps can be added at the time of booking from £199.00 per car. Helmets are compulsory.
- Vintage Bus Tour: A lap around the circuit on board a vintage bus can be purchased from £50.00 per person.
- Helicopter flights: Short helicopter flights over the circuit during the race weekend may be purchased from £150.00 per person.
- Picnic Baskets: Official Le Mans Classic picnic baskets (for 2 people) can be purchased in advance. The baskets can be collected at the circuit on the mornings of Saturday & Sunday as required from £85.00 per picnic basket (for 2 people).
- Privilege Hospitality: Access to the official hospitality area in the welcome building overlooking the track for Saturday and Sunday. Includes breakfast and 3 course lunch on both days & dinner on Saturday evening. There is an open bar throughout. VIP parking and shuttle transfers are available. £990.00 per person.
- Comfortable bedrooms
- Secure car parking
- Short distance to the circuit
- Deposit: A deposit of £300.00 per person must be paid at the time of booking to secure your reservation. Any bookings made within 12 weeks of travel must be made in full at the time of booking.
- Recorded Delivery: Most UK ticket packs will be posted by recorded delivery at a cost of £6.00. Ticket packs for groups and overseas mail will be priced accordingly. Please ask for details.
- Brittany Ferries: Crossings are also available from Portsmouth or Plymouth. Supplements will apply.
- Condor Ferries: Sailings from the Channel Islands are available on request.
- Travel Insurance: All customers should have their own travel insurance when travelling abroad. You can book your travel insurance online here.
- Booking Conditions: View our Booking Conditions here