Le Mans Classic 6th Jul - 8th Jul 2018From £1,050.00 per person
Hotel Novotel Le Mans
You can now make your booking with us for the Le Mans Classic 2018. The dates for the race are the 6th- 8th July 2018. Call us now on 0844 873 0203 to book all your travel and ticket requirements.
Le Mans Classic
6th – 8th July 2018
The newly refurbished 4 star Novotel Le Mans is located just 10 minutes by tram from the 24 hours circuit and only 15 minutes from the centre of town.
Hotel facilities include 94 airconditioned en-suite rooms, restaurant, bar, secure private car park, and an outdoor swimming pool and terrace.
Available as a 4 night package (Thurday – Sunday nights inclusive).
- 4 nights' accommodation on a B&B basis at the Hotel Novotel Le Mans Est
- Your choice of return channel crossings to Calais with P&O Ferries or Eurotunnel (alternative channel routes available for a small supplement)
- 2 General entrance tickets with paddock access
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- Grandstand Seats: For the Le Mans Classic 2018 Grandstand seats need to be purchased separately if required. Grandstand seats prices start from £55.00 and will need to be paid for at the time of booking.
- Circuit Laps: We will have a limited number of track laps available for our customers. Only qualifying cars will be allowed on the circuit during Saturday Morning. Circuit laps can be added to bookings at the time of booking from £199.00 per car. Helmets are compulsory.
- Vintage Bus Tour: A lap around the circuit on board a vintage bus can be purchased from £50.00 per person.
- Helicopter flights: Short helicopter flights over the circuit during the race weekend may be purchased from £150.00 per person.
- Picnic Baskets: Official Le Mans Classic picnic baskets (for 2 people) can be purchased in advance. The baskets can be collected at the circuit on the mornings of Saturday & Sunday as required from £85.00 per picnic basket (for 2 people).
- Privilege Hospitality: Access to the official hospitality area in the welcome building overlooking the track for Saturday and Sunday. Includes breakfast and 3 course lunch on both days & dinner on Saturday evening. There is an open bar throughout. VIP parking and shuttle transfers are available. £990.00 per person.
- Very comfortable beds
- On the tram route (with a stop outside the hotel)
- Situated on the river bank
- Quiet location
- Deposit: A deposit of £300.00 per person must be paid at the time of booking to secure your reservation. Any bookings made within 12 weeks of travel must be made in full at the time of booking.
- Recorded Delivery: Most UK ticket packs will be posted by recorded delivery at a cost of £6.00. Ticket packs for groups and overseas mail will be priced accordingly. Please ask for details.
- Brittany Ferries: Crossings are also available from Portsmouth or Plymouth. Supplements will apply.
- Condor Ferries: Sailings from the Channel Islands are available on request.
- Travel Insurance: All customers should have their own travel insurance when travelling abroad. You can book your travel insurance online here.
- Booking Conditions: View our Booking Conditions here