Le Mans 24 Hours 16th Jun - 17th Jun 2018From £1,755.00 per person
The Hotel Ibis Le Mans Est Pontlieue
Latest News: You can make your bookings for Le Mans 2018 now. The confirmed dates for the Le Mans 24 Hours are the 16th & 17th June 2018. Please call us on 0844 873 0203 to make your reservations for Le Mans 2018.
Le Mans 24 Hours
16th & 17th June 2018
The HOTEL IBIS LE MANS EST PONTLIEUE is available for the Le Mans 24 Hours 2018 race week as a 7 night stay only. Enjoy the whole of the Le Mans 2018 race week from the comfort of a hotel room. You will be able to watch scrutineering, join the drivers autograph sessions, then be at the circuit for practice, qualifying and the race. A proper Le Mans race week.
The 3 star Hotel Ibis Le Mans is located just 1.2 miles from the 24 hours circuit and only 1.9 miles from the centre of Le Mans town.
Hotel facilities include 51 en-suite rooms all with Wi-Fi access, satellite TV and hairdryer. The hotel also has a restaurant, bar, terrace & private car park for guests.
- Accommodation is for 7 nights in double/twin bedded rooms on a bed and breakfast basis at the 3 Star Hotel Ibis Le Mans Est Pontlieue.
- Your choice of return channel crossings to Calais with P&O Ferries or Eurotunnel (Outbound Monday - Returning Monday)
- 2 General Enclosure race tickets.
- Great location between Le Mans town & the track
- Comfortable bedrooms
- Friendly welcome
- On-site restaurant
- Secure car parking
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- Other channel crossings and longer duration stays are available on request. Supplements will apply
- Le Mans 24 Hours Grandstand Seats: Various locations are available around the circuit. Prices from £105.00 per seat. Click here for further details on Le Mans grandstands.
- Race Weekend Hospitality: Add race weekend hospitality with Michelin to your booking. Click here for more details.
- Photography Workshops: Learn to take better photos at Le Mans by adding photography workshops with our friends at Jessops Academy to your booking. Find out more here.
- A deposit of £300.00 per person must be paid once prices have been confirmed. Any grandstand seats must also be paid at this time. Balances are due prior to 10 weeks before departure. All bookings made within 12 weeks of the event must be paid in full.