Le Mans Classic 3rd Jul - 5th Jul 2020From £685.00 per person
The Relais des Cailleres
*Latest News: You can make your bookings for Le Mans Classic 2020 now.! The provisional dates for the event are the 3rd – 5th July 2020. Please call us now to reserve all your tickets for Le Mans Classic 2020.
Le Mans Classic
3rd – 5th July 2020
Rooms at the Relais des Cailleres are available for a 4 night stay only.
Limited to just six en-suite rooms, this newly renovated stone barn conversion is on the northern periphery of Le Mans in the village of Saint Pavace, just 10 minutes drive from the circuit.
Owners Pierre and Martine will welcome you to their home which has been tastefully decorated with quality furnishings. With secure gated parking and peaceful surroundings the Relais des Cailleres is a comfortable and convenient place to stay during the Le Mans Classic.
Deposit: A deposit of £100.00 per person must be paid at the time of booking to secure your reservation. Any grandstand seats must also be paid at this time. Any bookings made within 12 weeks of departure must be paid in full.
- Your choice of return channel crossings to Calais with P&O Ferries or Eurotunnel (alternative channel routes available for a small supplement)
- General Enclosure race tickets
- Paddock Access
- 4 nights B&B at the Relais des Cailleres
- Secure gated parking at the Relais des Cailleres
- Circuit parking
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- Grandstand Seats: For the Le Mans Classic 2018 Grandstand seats need to be purchased separately if required. Grandstand seats prices start from £55.00 and will need to be paid for at the time of booking.
- Circuit Laps: We will have a limited number of track laps available for our customers. Only qualifying cars will be allowed on the circuit during Saturday Morning. Circuit laps can be added to bookings at the time of booking from £199.00 per car. Helmets are compulsory.
- Vintage Bus Tour: A lap around the circuit on board a vintage bus can be purchased from £50.00 per person.
- Helicopter flights: Short helicopter flights over the circuit during the race weekend may be purchased from £150.00 per person.
- Picnic Baskets: Official Le Mans Classic picnic baskets (for 2 people) can be purchased in advance. The baskets can be collected at the circuit on the mornings of Saturday & Sunday as required from £85.00 per picnic basket (for 2 people).
- Privilege Hospitality: Access to the official hospitality area in the welcome building overlooking the track for Saturday and Sunday. Includes breakfast and 3 course lunch on both days & dinner on Saturday evening. There is an open bar throughout. VIP parking and shuttle transfers are available. £990.00 per person.
- Family run property
- Quiet location
- Comfortable rooms
- Brittany Ferries: Crossings are also available from Portsmouth or Plymouth. Supplements will apply.
- Condor Ferries: Sailings from the Channel Islands are available on request.
- Travel Insurance: All customers should have their own travel insurance when travelling abroad. You can book your travel insurance online here.
- Booking Conditions: View our Booking Conditions here