Le Mans Race Weekend Hospitality
You can now make all your Le Mans 2017 bookings with us. The confirmed dates for the race are the 17th & 18th June 2017. Please call us now to reserve all your tickets for Le Mans 2017.
Le Mans 24 Hours
17th & 18th June 2017
Le Mans 2017 Race Weekend Hospitality
We have two hospitality options for Travel Destinations Customers attending the race in 2017. The first is with our long standing partners at Michelin. The Michelin hospitality is exclusive to Travel Destinations customers purchasing an accommodation package for this year’s race & includes a behind the scenes tour and a helicopter flight over the circuit.
The second option is from the ACO (Automobile Club De L’Ouest) who host the Le Mans 24 Hours at this circuit. This hospitality suite overlooks the start line & includes pit lane access and a grid walk before the race. This offer is available to purchase without other options booked through Travel Destinations.
Who better to to enjoy the Le Mans 24 Hours 2017 with than the tyre supplier to the leading endurance racing teams, that has recorded 19 straight wins at Le Mans; Michelin.
Race Weekend Hospitality with Michelin includes:
– Access to the Michelin VIP trackside hospitality pavillion
– VIP shuttle bus to the best view points around the Le Mans circuit
– Guided tour of the Michelin tyre workshop
– Helicopter flight over the circuit
– Breakfast, lunch & dinner at the hospitality pavillion
– Open bar throughout the race weekend
– Michelin welcome pack and commemorative gift
Starting on race day morning (Saturday) you will have access to the Michelin VIP trackside hospitality pavillion, with views across the Ford Chicane. You will be welcomed by Michelin staff and looked after throughout the weekend including VIP shuttle bus transfers to the far points of the circuit as well as a guided tour of the busy Michelin tyre workshop as the race continues. You will also be able to get a bird’s eye view of the circuit from your own helicopter ride!
The Michelin hospitality pavillion will be open from 10am on Saturday 17th June until 5pm on Sunday 18th June 2017.
– Michelin Race Weekend Full Hospitality Price: £1250.00 per person
– This hospitality offer is also available as a weekend pavillion access only (incl. food & drink) Price of £900.00 per person
– Michelin also offer hospitality as above for either Wednesday evening (practice) or Thursday evening (qualifying) Price of £765.00 per person.
The ACO (Automobile Club de L’Ouest) have been organising the Le Mans 24 Hours race at the this circuit since 1923. This is their official hospitality offer. The ACO hospitality offers gives access to several exclusive lounges including the main suite located opposite the garages on the Start/Finish straight.
The Official ACO Hospitality includes:
– Access to the ACO suite with a view of the pits
– Access to the ACO pit lounge above the garages
– Breakfast, lunch & dinner on Saturday
– Brunch on Sunday
– Open Bar (from 3pm Saturday until 3pm Sunday)
– VIP Shuttle to exclusive viewpoints
– Guided backstage tour
– Pit Walk & Grid Walk
Access to the ACO lounge is available from 9am on Saturday until 4pm on Sunday. You are also invited to a cocktail dinner on Saturday evening. You will be able to complete a pit walk on Saturday in the build up to the race & have access to the grid walk shortly before the start. VIP shuttles will be able to transfer you around the circuit to different viewpoints throughout the race.
– ACO Full Race Weekend Hospitality Price: £1890.00 per person
– The ACO Hospitality Suite is also available from 4pm until midnight for either practice (Wednesday) or qualifying (Thursday) Price £729.00 per person
Race weekend hospitality places are strictly limited in number and must be booked before the 30th April 2017.
These hospitality offers are exclusive to Travel Destinations customers. They can be added to existing bookings or included with new bookings.
To reserve your race weekend hospitality offer with Michelin or the ACO please call Travel Destinations now on 0844 873 0203.