Le Mans 24 Hours 18th Jun - 19th Jun 2016From £132.00 per person
Le Mans 24 Hours
Le Mans 24 Hours
18th – 19th June 2016
Travel Destinations Limited is an official agency for the Le Mans 24 Hours race organisers the Automobile Club de L’Ouest (ACO). This enables us to offer the best variety of tickets, camping & grandstand seats for the Le Mans 24 Hours.
News Update: You can now make your Le Mans 2016 bookings with us. The confirmed dates for the race are the 18th & 19th June 2016. Please call us now to reserve all your tickets for Le Mans 2016.
To book all your travel and tickets for any of the offers on this website please call 0844 873 0203 from the UK or +44 1707 329988 from outside the UK.
Le Mans 24 Hours 2016 Options
You can choose from the widest variety of options to experience Le Mans 2016 your chosen way (click on the options below to see more details):
- Public campsites at the circuit
- Travel Destinations’ Flexotel Village at the circuit
- Travel Destinations at Porsche Curves Private Trackside Campsites
- Travel Destinations’ Event Tents (Glamping)
- Off circuit camping
- Hotel and B&B offers
- Grandstand Seats
- Race Team Hospitality
- Motorhomes & Caravans
- Group Bookings
- Travelling by Motorcycle
Unlike many other operators, Travel Destinations are fully bonded members of ABTA, AITO & hold an ATOL license. You can book with Travel Destinations knowing you are booking with experts and that your money is protected from the day you make your Le Mans reservation.
Travel Destinations has been the leader at Le Mans for nearly 20 years. We have been looking after Le Mans spectators since 1996 and now look after many thousands of people at the circuit each year. As a UK company many of our guests are British, but we also have many people join us at Le Mans from all of Europe, USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and China. We look after customers from all over the world.
All the Travel Destinations staff have been to Le Mans more than once. Because of that we are able to talk to you from our own individual experience. This helps us advise you about the best options for you at the circuit.
Follow this link to view a video of the Le Mans Experience with Travel Destinations via our You Tube video page.
Booking your Le Mans package with us couldn’t be easier.
1. Select the Le Mans travel package most appropriate for you from the price list.
2. Calculate your price from the appropriate grid, by selecting your channel crossing and the duration of stay you require.
3. Phone our experienced staff on 0844 873 0203 who will complete your booking for you and confirm your options.
4. Once you have paid your deposit (£85 per person) or the balance, we will confirm your booking and your individual Le Mans booking number in writing by post or email.
5. Your Le Mans ticket pack and information with all that you require will be sent by recorded delivery about 2 – 3 weeks prior to your scheduled departure.
Bookings for both on-circuit and off-circuit travel and ticket packages for Le Mans 2016 are available NOW by calling the Travel Destinations team on 0844 873 0203