Le Mans Classic 30th Jun - 3rd Jul 2022From £685.00 per person
Classic & Sports Car Reader Run at Porsche Curves
Le Mans Classic
30th June – 3rd July 2022
Latest News: The Le Mans Classic will now take place in July 2022. Please call us now to reserve all your tickets.
Camping at the circuit at the Travel Destinations private campsite at Porsche Curves, a civilised way to be under canvas for the weekend.
You will be checked in by friendly staff and shown your pitch. You will be given your goody bag on arrival too. The Porsche Curves has a fabulous track side location, its own viewing bank looking over the Porsche Curves. You have your own food and drink outlet and superb toilet and shower facilities.
All campsites will open Thursday afternoon and will close Monday morning. Campsite facilities will be reduced following the conclusion of the race.
Campsites are located at the circuit and include access to toilet and shower facilities. Camping plots are marked and numbered and are approximately 7m x 5m. Should you require more space extra plots can be purchased. Please enquire at the time of booking.
- Return crossings with Brittany Ferries
- Cabin accommodation on outward sailing
- Welcome meeting in Portsmouth with £10 refreshment voucher to redeem at the Village Hotel
- Three nights camping at Porsche Curves
- Breakfast on four days
- Welcome BBQ on Friday night with Editorial team
- General Entry and Paddock pass
- Goody bag
- Detailed roadbook & Travel Destinations Le Mans Classic guide
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- Grandstand Seats: For the Le Mans Classic Grandstand seats need to be purchased separately if required. Grandstand seats prices start from £55.00 and will need to be paid for at the time of booking.
- Circuit Laps: We will have a limited number of track laps available for our customers. Only qualifying cars will be allowed on the circuit during Saturday Morning. Circuit laps can be added at the time of booking from £210.00 per car. Helmets are compulsory.
- Vintage Bus Tour: A lap around the circuit on board a vintage bus can be purchased from £50.00 per person.
- Helicopter Flights: Short helicopter flights over the circuit during the race weekend may be purchased from £150.00 per person.
- Picnic Baskets: Official Le Mans Classic picnic baskets (for 2 people) can be purchased in advance. The baskets can be collected at the circuit on the mornings of Saturday & Sunday as required from £85.00 per picnic basket (for 2 people).
- Privilege Hospitality: Access to the official hospitality area in the welcome building overlooking the track for Le Mans Classic weekend. Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner options. There is an open bar throughout. VIP parking and shuttle transfers are available. From £1100.00 per person. Find out more here
- Great value for money
- Campsite facilities
- Staying on circuit
- Campsite camaraderie
- Deposit: A deposit of £100.00 per person must be paid at the time of booking to secure your reservation. Any grandstand seats must also be paid at this time. All balances are due prior to 12 weeks before departure. Any bookings made within 12 weeks of the event must be paid in full.
- Brittany Ferries: Crossings are also available from Portsmouth to St. Malo at a supplement of £120.00 per vehicle.
- Fast Ferries: Fastcraft crossings with Brittany Ferries are available from Portsmouth to Cherbourg at a supplement of £55.00 per car.
- Condor Ferries: Sailings from the Channel Islands are available on request.
- Travel Insurance: All customers should have their own travel insurance when travelling abroad. You can book your travel insurance online here.
- Booking Conditions: View our Booking Conditions here