Le Mans Classic 1st Jul - 4th Jul 2021From £999.00 per person
Classic & Sports Car reader run at the Flexotel village
Le Mans Classic
1st – 5th July 2021
The Travel Destinations Flexotel Village is ideal for those people who would like to stay on the circuit, but do not wish to camp and prefer the privacy and luxury of their own bedroom. We are pleased to be able to offer a whole village of Flexotel cabins for our customers located in our private area at “Antares Sud”, in the centre of the circuit, just a short walk from the tram terminus.
The Flexotel rooms will provide your own private bedroom at the circuit. All bed linen and towels are provided along with twin beds. You will be welcomed at reception and shown to your mobile room. You will also have an allocated secure parking space in the Flexotel area . Each room can be locked and the key should be left at the reception each time you leave the area.
Each room will have an electricity supply, that will provide enough power for charging mobile phones and camera batteries.
Access to Flexotel Rooms: All flexotel cabins will be available from the Thursday afternoon prior to the Le Mans Classic. Guests will have to vacate the rooms on the Monday morning after the event. Keys must be left with reception whenever leaving the Flexotel Village.
Flexotel room details: The Flexotel Village rooms will provide a room of approximately 3m x 2m. The rooms can accommodate 2 adults in twin beds. Bed linen and towels will be provided. An electricity supply is available in all rooms. Private, serviced showers and toilets are located in the village for use of Flexotel guests only. 24 hours security is provided.
Flexotel site facilities: For customers staying at our Flexotel Village we will have a large marquee, offering a private pay bar (serving beer, wine and soft drinks) with breakfast available each morning (bacon baguettes, toast, tea, coffee and fresh juice).
- Return crossings with Brittany Ferries
- Cabin accommodation on outward sailing
- Welcome meeting in Portsmouth with £10 refreshment voucher to redeem at the Village Hotel
- Three nights at the Flexotel village
- Welcome BBQ on Friday night with Editorial team
- Full electricity
- Goody bag
- Detailed roadbook & Travel Destinations Le Mans Classic guide
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- Grandstand Seats: For the Le Mans Classic Grandstand seats need to be purchased separately if required. Grandstand seats prices start from £55.00 and will need to be paid for at the time of booking.
- Circuit Laps: We will have a limited number of track laps available for our customers. Only qualifying cars will be allowed on the circuit during Saturday Morning. Circuit laps can be added at the time of booking from £199.00 per car. Helmets are compulsory.
- Vintage Bus Tour: A lap around the circuit on board a vintage bus can be purchased from £50.00 per person.
- Helicopter Flights: Short helicopter flights over the circuit during the race weekend may be purchased from £150.00 per person.
- Picnic Baskets: Official Le Mans Classic picnic baskets (for 2 people) can be purchased in advance. The baskets can be collected at the circuit on the mornings of Saturday & Sunday as required from £85.00 per picnic basket (for 2 people).
- Privilege Hospitality: Access to the official hospitality area in the welcome building overlooking the track for Le Mans Classic weekend. Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner options. There is an open bar throughout. VIP parking and shuttle transfers are available. From £1100.00 per person. Find out more
- Bedrooms on circuit
- Comfortable beds
- Lockable rooms
- Car parking next to your room
- Deposit: A deposit of £200.00 per person is required to secure bookings. Any grandstand seats must also be paid at this time. Balances are due prior to 10 weeks before departure. All bookings made within 12 weeks of the event must be paid in full.
- Brittany Ferries: Crossings are also available from Portsmouth to St. Malo at a supplement of £120.00 per vehicle.
- Fast Ferries: Fastcraft crossings with Brittany Ferries are available from Portsmouth to Cherbourg at a supplement of £55.00 per car.
- Condor Ferries: Sailings from the Channel Islands are available on request.
- Travel Insurance: All customers should have their own travel insurance when travelling abroad. You can book your travel insurance online here.
- Booking Conditions: View our Booking Conditions here