Le Mans Classic 1st Jul - 4th Jul 2021From £899.00 per person
Hotel Ibis Le Mans Est Pontlieue
Le Mans Classic
1st – 4th July 2021
The 3 star Hotel Ibis Le Mans Est Pontlieue is located just 1.2 miles from the 24 hours circuit and only 1.9 miles from the centre of Le Mans town.
Hotel facilities include 51 en-suite rooms all with Wi-Fi access, satellite TV and hairdryer. The hotel also has a restaurant, bar, terrace & private car park for guests.
Available for the Le Mans Classic 2021 as a 4 night stay only (Thursday – Monday).
- 4 nights hotel accommodation at the 3 Star Hotel Ibis Le Mans Est Pontlieue
- A double or twin room on a bed & breakfast basis
- Your choice of return channel crossings to Calais with P&O Ferries or Eurotunnel (alternative channel routes available for a small supplement)
- 2 General Entry and Paddock tickets
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- Grandstand Seats: For the Le Mans Classic Grandstand seats need to be purchased separately if required. Grandstand seats prices start from £60.00 and will need to be paid for at the time of booking. Click here for prices.
- Circuit Laps: We will have a limited number of track laps available for our customers. Only qualifying cars will be allowed on the circuit during Saturday Morning. Circuit laps can be added at the time of booking from £210.00 per car. Helmets are compulsory.
- Vintage Bus Tour: A lap around the circuit on board a vintage bus can be purchased from £50.00 per person.
- Helicopter flights: Short helicopter flights over the circuit during the race weekend may be purchased from £175.00 per person.
- Picnic Baskets: Official Le Mans Classic picnic baskets (for 2 people) can be purchased in advance. The baskets can be collected at the circuit on the mornings of Saturday & Sunday as required from £85.00 per picnic basket (for 2 people).
- Privilege Hospitality: Access to the official hospitality area in the welcome building overlooking the track for Le Mans Classic weekend. Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner options. There is an open bar throughout. VIP parking and shuttle transfers are available. From £1100.00 per person. Find out more here
- Photography Workshops: Learn to take better photos at Le Mans by adding photography workshops with our friends at Jessops Academy to your booking. Find out more here.
- Friendly welcome
- Great location between town & the circuit
- Large secure car park
- Deposit: A deposit of £400.00 per person must be paid at the time of booking to secure your reservation. Any bookings made within 12 weeks of travel must be made in full at the time of booking.
- Recorded Delivery: Most UK ticket packs will be posted by recorded delivery at a cost of £6.00. Ticket packs for groups and overseas mail will be priced accordingly. Please ask for details.
- Brittany Ferries: Crossings are also available from Portsmouth or Plymouth. Supplements will apply,
- Condor Ferries: Sailings from the Channel Islands are available on request.
- Travel Insurance: All customers should have their own travel insurance when travelling abroad. You can book your travel insurance online here.
- Booking Conditions: View our Booking Conditions here