Le Mans 24 Hours 11th Jun - 12th Jun 2022From £2,449.00 per person
Hotel Novotel Le Mans
Le Mans 24 Hours
11th & 12th June 2022
Situated close to the river, the newly refurbished 4-star Novotel Le Mans has a tram stop directly outside and is located just 10 minutes by tram from the 24 hours circuit. The hotel is also only 15 minutes from the centre and prefect for those with an interest to explore the cultural heritage of the Plantagenet city.
All of the 94 modern rooms at the Novotel are en-suite with air conditioning. There is also an on-site restaurant offering a range of local, and healthy meals as well as a bar where you can relax after a day discovering the circuit. Other great facilities include an outdoor swimming pool and a secure private car park.
Available as a 7 night package (Monday – Monday nights inclusive).
- 7 nights' accommodation on a B&B basis at the Hotel Novotel Le Mans Est
- Your choice of return channel crossings to Calais with P&O Ferries or Eurotunnel (alternative channel routes available for a small supplement)
- 2 General entrance tickets
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- Very comfortable beds
- On the tram route (with a stop outside the hotel)
- Situated on the river bank
- Quiet location
- Deposit: A deposit of £400.00 per person must be paid at the time of booking to secure your reservation. Any bookings made within 12 weeks of travel must be made in full at the time of booking.
- Recorded Delivery: Most UK ticket packs will be posted by recorded delivery at a cost of £6.00. Ticket packs for groups and overseas mail will be priced accordingly. Please ask for details.
- Brittany Ferries: Crossings are also available from Portsmouth or Plymouth. Supplements will apply.
- Condor Ferries: Sailings from the Channel Islands are available on request.
- Travel Insurance: All customers should have their own travel insurance when travelling abroad. You can book your travel insurance online here.
- Booking Conditions: View our Booking Conditions here