Le Mans 24 Hours 12th Jun - 13th Jun 2021From £2,399.00 per person
Hotel Novotel Le Mans
Le Mans 24 Hours
19th – 20th September 2020
12th – 13th June 2021
Situated close to the river, the newly refurbished 4-star Novotel Le Mans has a tram stop directly outside and is located just 10 minutes by tram from the 24 hours circuit. The hotel is also only 15 minutes from the centre and prefect for those with an interest to explore the cultural heritage of the Plantagenet city.
All of the 94 modern rooms at the Novotel are en-suite with air conditioning. There is also an on-site restaurant offering a range of local, and healthy meals as well as a bar where you can relax after a day discovering the circuit. Other great facilities include an outdoor swimming pool and a secure private car park.
Available as a 7 night package (Monday – Monday nights inclusive).
- 7 nights' accommodation on a B&B basis at the Hotel Novotel Le Mans Est
- Your choice of return channel crossings to Calais with P&O Ferries or Eurotunnel (alternative channel routes available for a small supplement)
- 2 General entrance tickets
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- Le Mans 24 Hours Grandstand Seats: Various locations are available around the circuit. Prices from £99.00 per seat. Click here for further details on Le Mans grandstands.
- Race Weekend Hospitality: Add Le Mans hospitality to your booking. Click here for more details.
- Photography Workshops: Learn to take better photos at Le Mans by adding photography workshops with our friends at Jessops Academy to your booking. Find out more here.
- Very comfortable beds
- On the tram route (with a stop outside the hotel)
- Situated on the river bank
- Quiet location
- Deposit: A deposit of £400.00 per person must be paid at the time of booking to secure your reservation. Any bookings made within 12 weeks of travel must be made in full at the time of booking.
- Recorded Delivery: Most UK ticket packs will be posted by recorded delivery at a cost of £6.00. Ticket packs for groups and overseas mail will be priced accordingly. Please ask for details.
- Brittany Ferries: Crossings are also available from Portsmouth or Plymouth. Supplements will apply.
- Condor Ferries: Sailings from the Channel Islands are available on request.
- Travel Insurance: All customers should have their own travel insurance when travelling abroad. You can book your travel insurance online here.
- Booking Conditions: View our Booking Conditions here