Le Mans Classic 1st Jul - 4th Jul 2021From $1,190.00 per person
Le Mans Classic Hotel Options For Travellers From The USA
Latest News: You can make your bookings for Le Mans Classic now. Please call us on 0044 1707 329988 or send an email to email@example.com to make your reservations for Le Mans Classic 2021.
Le Mans Classic
1st – 4th July 2021
Travel Destinations offers three hotel options for the Le Mans Classic, all of which provide good access to the circuit over a four-night stay from Thursday to Monday.
IBIS hotel Le Mans-Est:
Perfect if you want to spend time in Le Mans town and experience the event as a whole. All rooms are en-suite and comfortably furnished in a contemporary style. There is a restaurant and well-stocked bar on-site. The hotel benefits from private secure car-parking and the tram stop is a few minutes walk away. It is just a 10 minute tram ride into the circuit or in to Le Mans town.
Hotel Mercure Batingnolles:
The 4 star Mercure Le Mans Batignolles hotel is located just 2.5 miles from the Le Mans 24 hours circuit, With easy access from the South Ring Road. The hotel is also just 1.9 miles from the city center & the old town. All 68 hotel rooms have contemporary decor and have either double or twin beds equipped with duvets. The hotel restaurant “Le Damier” offers traditional dishes, accompanied by a selection of wines. It also has a small wooded garden & a terrace at the rear with a free private car park out front.
Hotel Novotel Le Mans:
The newly refurbished 4 star Novotel Le Mans is located just 10 minutes by tram from the 24 hours circuit and only 15 minutes from the centre of town. Hotel facilities include 94 air-conditioned en-suite rooms, restaurant, bar, secure private car park, and an outdoor swimming pool and terrace.
A deposit of $500.00 per person must be paid once prices have been confirmed. Any optional extras must be paid in full at the time of booking. Balances are due prior to 10 weeks before departure. All bookings made within 12 weeks of the event must be paid in full.
- Accommodation for four nights in double/twin bedded rooms, including bed and breakfast. Additional nights available on request.
- A pair of General Enclosure race tickets including paddock access (dress code applies).
- Great location for visiting Le Mans town & the circuit
- Comfortable bedrooms
- Friendly hotel staff
- On-site restaurants
- Secure car parking
- Wi-Fi connectivity for guests with limited data roaming
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- Le Mans 24 Hours Grandstand Seats: Various locations are available around the circuit. Prices from $70.00 per seat.
- Official Hospitality: You can add Official Le Mans Classic Hospitality packages to your tour to the Le Mans Classic from $1,540.00 per person. Click here for more details.
- Vintage Bus Tour: A lap around the circuit on board a vintage bus can be purchased from $70.00 per person.
- Picnic Baskets: Official Le Mans Classic picnic baskets (for 2 people) can be purchased in advance. The baskets can be collected at the circuit on the mornings of Saturday & Sunday as required for $120.00 per picnic basket (for 2 people).