Le Mans 24 Hours 15th Jun - 16th Jun 2024From £645.00 per person
Travel Destinations at Porsche Curves for Le Mans 2023 – SOLD OUT
Le Mans 24 Hours
10th & 11th June 2023
We are delighted to be able to offer everyone the opportunity to join us at our exclusive Travel Destinations track-side campsites for the Le Mans 2023. Our campsite at Porsche Curves offers 24 hours security, fully serviced showers and toilet facilities, as well as a hospitality marquee with large TV screens, bar and cafe. Our Porsche Curves Le Mans camping area is the only campsite to offer a private viewing bank overlooking the track. The Travel Destinations at Porsche Curves Le Mans camping provides a great, relaxed atmosphere in which everyone can enjoy the best of the Le Mans 24 Hours in 2023.
For more information on our refund policy please refer to our terms & conditions
Trackside Campsite: The Travel Destinations campsites will open on the Wednesday morning prior to the race. Guests will have to vacate their campsite plot on the Monday morning after the race. Security will be on site 24 hours, and showers and toilets will be exclusive to campsite residents.
- Secure fenced campsite with staff on-site 24 hours
- Private serviced showers and toilet blocks
- 7m x 5m camping plots for your tent and vehicle
- Hospitality marquee with pay bar and big screen tv
- Breakfast available each morning
- Viewing bank on the Porsche Curves to the rear of the campsite
- General enclosure race tickets
- Your choice of Channel crossings
- Travel Destinations' "Essential Guide to Le Mans"
- Le Mans 24 hours Grandstand Seats: Various locations are available around the 24hrs circuit. Prices from £110.00 per seat. Click here for further details on Le Mans grandstands.
- Pre-erected tent: A dome-style tent provided with airbeds suitable for up to 4 adults can be pre-ordered for £250.00 per tent. The tent will be pre-erected prior your arrival. You will need to bring your own sleeping bags, pillows etc.
- Race Weekend Hospitality: Add Le Mans hospitality to your booking. Learn more about hospitality here.
- Photography Workshops: Learn to take better photos at Le Mans by adding photography workshops with our friends at Jessops Academy to your booking. Find out more here.
- A deposit of £150.00 per person must be paid once prices have been confirmed. Any grandstand seats must also be paid at this time. All bookings made within 12 weeks of the event must be paid in full.
- Recorded Delivery: Most UK ticket packs will be posted by recorded delivery at a cost of £6.00. Ticket packs for large groups and overseas mail will be priced accordingly. Please ask for details.
- The welcome at the gate
- 24 hours campsite security
- Fully serviced showers & toilets
- Hospitality marquee & bar
- Viewing bank at rear of campsite
- Irish Ferries: Dover to Calais route incurs a supplement of £10.00 per person.
- Brittany Ferries: Crossings are also available from Portsmouth to St. Malo at a supplement of £60 per vehicle each way.
- P&O Ferries: Crossings are overnight from Hull to Rotterdam & include a standard 2 berth inside cabin each way.
- Fast Ferries: Fastcraft crossings with Brittany Ferries are available from Portsmouth to Cherbourg at a supplement of £55.00 per car.
- Condor Ferries: Sailings from the Channel Islands are available on request.
- Travel Insurance: All customers should have their own travel insurance when travelling abroad. You can book your travel insurance online here.
- Booking Conditions: View our Booking Conditions here