Le Mans Classic 1st Jul - 4th Jul 2021From $1,115.00 per person
Flexotel Village at the Le Mans Classic for travellers from the USA
Latest News: You can make your bookings for Le Mans Classic now. Please call us on 0044 1707 329988 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservations for Le Mans Classic 2021.
Le Mans Classic
1st – 4th July 2021
The Travel Destinations Flexotel Village is ideal for those people who would like to stay on the circuit, but do not wish to camp and prefer the privacy and luxury of their own bedroom. We are pleased to be able to offer a whole village of Flexotel cabins for our customers located in our private area at “Antares Sud”, in the centre of the circuit, just a short walk from the tram terminus.
The Flexotel rooms will provide your own private bedroom at the circuit. All bed linen and towels are provided along with twin beds. You will be welcomed at reception and shown to your mobile room. You will also have an allocated secure parking space in the Flexotel area. Each room can be locked and the key should be left at the reception each time you leave the area.
Each room will have an electricity supply, that will provide enough power for charging mobile phones and camera batteries. We also offer the chance to stay in a Comfortel room for the Le Mans Classic, which is a Flexotel room with its own en-suite bathroom facilities.
For more information on our refund policy please refer to our terms & conditions
Access to Flexotel Rooms: All flexotel cabins will be available from the Thursday afternoon prior to the Le Mans Classic. Guests will have to vacate the rooms on the Monday morning after the event. Keys must be left with reception whenever leaving the Flexotel Village.
Flexotel room details: The Flexotel Village rooms will provide a room of approximately 3m x 2m. The rooms can accommodate 2 adults in twin beds. Bed linen and towels will be provided. An electricity supply is available in all rooms.
Flexotel site facilities: For customers staying at our Flexotel Village we will have a large marquee, offering a private pay bar (serving beer, wine and soft drinks) with breakfast available each morning (bacon baguettes, toast, tea, coffee and fresh juice). There, we host a private (pay-as-you-go) BBQ each night during the event too. Fully serviced showers and toilet blocks are located in the village and for use of Flexotel guests only. Security & staff are on-site 24 hours a day, throughout the event.
Ensuite Rooms: We have a limited number of “Comfortel” rooms. These are Flexotel rooms with private ensuite facilities. In addition to the standard Flexotel room, the Comfortels also have a wet-room, including shower, sink and W-C. These rooms can be reserved for an additional supplement of $450.00 per person.
- General enclosure race ticket & paddock access
- Private Bedroom
- Bed linen and towels
- Allocated parking space
- Full electricity
- Official picnic basket (delivered Saturday)
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- Privilege Hospitality: Access to the official hospitality area in the welcome building overlooking the track for Le Mans Classic weekend. Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner options. There is an open bar throughout. VIP parking and shuttle transfers are available. From $1,540.00 per person. Find out more here
- Grandstand Seats: For the Le Mans Classic Grandstand seats need to be purchased separately if required. Grandstand seats prices start from $70.00 and will need to be paid for at the time of booking. Click here for prices.
- Vintage Bus Tour: A lap around the circuit on board a vintage bus can be purchased from $70.00 per person.
- Picnic Baskets: Additional official Le Mans Classic picnic baskets (for 2 people) can be purchased in advance. The baskets can be collected at the circuit on Sunday morning for $120.00 per picnic basket (for 2 people).
- Bedrooms on circuit
- Comfortable beds
- Lockable rooms
- Secure car parking
- Personal electric power supply
- Deposit: A deposit of $200.00 per person is required to secure bookings. Any grandstand seats must also be paid at this time. Balances are due prior to 10 weeks before departure. All bookings made within 12 weeks of the event must be paid in full.
- Travel Insurance: All customers should have their own travel insurance when travelling abroad. You can book your travel insurance online here.
- Booking Conditions: View our Booking Conditions here