Le Mans 24 Hours 10th Jun - 11th Jun 2023From £6,500.00 per person
The Le Mans 24 Hours Gold Experience
Le Mans 24 Hours
11th – 12th June 2022
* Prices and details below reflect the 2021 Gold Experience. Information and pricing for the 2022 Gold Experience package will be available in the autumn.
The ACO’s Official Gold Experience represents the ultimate Le Mans 24 Hours VIP package.
There are countless highlights to the Gold Experience, including around the clock hospitality in a private viewing box, the chance to watch the race from spectacular vantage points, a helicopter flight over the circuit, exclusive behind-the-scenes access to the paddock and a chance to drive on the Circuit de la Sarthe on raceday; it’s guaranteed to provide you with an unforgettable experience.
Over the course of the weekend you will be treated to the best that the Le Mans 24 Hours has to offer. Before the race starts you will get up-close and personal with the cars and stars of the race. In addition to bespoke behind-the-scenes paddock and pit lane tours (which include a visit to a team garage) you will also receive a grid walk pass allowing you to soak up the pre-race atmosphere before the French tricolour is waved and the 24 Hours gets underway.
Having the chance to drive the circuit in a high-performance car before either practice or the race is also an incredible and rare opportunity. With the full circuit only operational for a handful of days each year, you’ll become one of a select few to have experienced the full 13.6km circuit layout first hand. While behind the wheel you will also be accompanied by an experienced instructor who will ensure you get the most out of your track time.
Then once the race starts, you can relax, watch the action, and explore the circuit at your leisure. Along with around-the-clock premium catering and open bar services in suites overlooking the start/finish straight, guests also have access to bar areas from other vantage points such as Indianapolis and Maison des Hunaudieres.
Travel Destinations is offering the full Gold Experience package to customers for the first time in 2021, with the option to take in the full weekend and/or a single day during practice and qualifying.
This hospitality offer can be added to existing bookings or included with new bookings.
To reserve your race weekend hospitality offer, or find out more information, please call Travel Destinations now on 01707 329988.
Official ACO Gold Experience Hospitality
- Around the clock hospitality suite access, both to a private viewing box and the Panoramic 24 suite
- Premium catering and open bar
- Terrace access with spectacular circuit views
- VIP parking and shuttle service
- Hospitality entertainment including guest appearances from the world of motorsport
- Personalised shopping session
- Helicopter flight over the circuit
- Behind-the-scenes tour of the paddock including a garage visit
- Instructor-led driving experience on the full circuit
- Gridwalk and paddock access on race day
- VIP Treatment all weekend
- Spectacular circuit views from a helicopter
- Around the clock catering during the race
- A rare chance to drive on the full Circuit de la Sarthe
- Access to multiple suites
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- Circuit Transfers: In addition to your in-circuit shuttle service to the hospitality suites, helicopter or chauffeur-driven transfers to the circuit are available for an additional cost. Speak to one of our team for more details.
- Le Mans 24 Hours Grandstand Seats: Various locations are available around the circuit. Prices from £110.00 per seat. Click here for further details on Le Mans grandstands.
- Gold Experience Additional Days: If you wish to add to your weekend hospitality privileges covering Saturday and Sunday, you can upgrade your package to include Wednesday or Thursday or both at an additional supplement of £2150.00 per person, per day.