Le Mans Classic 1st Jul - 4th Jul 2021From $1,540.00 per person
Le Mans Classic Weekend Hospitality For Travellers From The USA
Latest News: You can make your bookings for Le Mans Classic now. Please call us on 0044 1707 329988 or send an email to email@example.com to make your reservations for Le Mans Classic 2021.
Le Mans Classic
3rd- 4th July 2021
The official Le Mans Classic hospitality offer includes access to the Welcome Building from Saturday morning until the end of racing on the Sunday only. Located in the heart of the Le Mans Classic village, with uninterrupted views of the circuit, the Welcome Building will be your hospitality area for the weekend. This Privilege area includes food provided by Michelin starred chefs and an open bar. Included in the Le Mans Classic Hospitality option is a general enclosure race ticket giving you access to all the public areas, a paddock access pass allowing you to visit around 500 cars up close and give you the opportunity to chat with the drivers.
In addition to the Welcome Building, you will also receive a seat in the exclusive Raccordement stand (Tribune 23). This private grandstand is located overlooking the Ford Chicane at the beginning of the start-finish straight. There is also a private car park for hospitality guests with a free shuttle service to and from the Welcome Building.
(We also offer a Two-Day Hospitality package for Saturday and Sunday at a reduced rate of $1,540.00 per person)
Official Le Mans Classic hospitality places are strictly limited in number and must be paid in full at the time of booking.
To reserve your chosen Le Mans Classic hospitality option please call Travel Destinations now on +44 1707 329988.
Privilege Hospitality is an Official Le Mans Classic product
- Access to the Privilege Area in the Welcome Building
- General enclosure race tickets
- Paddock access pass
- Private grandstand access (Tribune 23)
- VIP Car park area
- Shuttle service to and from the welcome building
- Welcome hostess on arrival
- Terrace with a view of the start-finish straight
- Breakfast each morning
- Gourmet lunch each day
- Saturday evening dinner
- Open bar (alcohol restricted between 15:30hrs - 18:30hrs)
- Official programme
- Access to the Welcome Building
- Food & drinks available throughout the race
- A grandstand seat to guarantee a good vantage point for the action
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- Guided Paddock Visit: An escorted tour around the paddock with a knowledgeable guide who will explain the history behind specific vehicles and introduce you to drivers and mechanics in the paddock. $112.00 per person (Only available as an addition to the hospitality offer)
- Vintage Jeep & Helicopter Tour: Discover the Le Mans circuit from a different perspective. Jump on board a vintage bus for a tour to different corners of the circuit. We particularly recommend a visit to the Indianapolis and Arnage corners during the evening. Then take to the skies above the track in a helicopter for a birds-eye view of the racing. $385.00 per person (Only available as an addition to the hospitality offer)