Le Mans 24 Hours 13th Jun - 14th Jun 2020From $1,265.00 per person
Flexotel Village with Travel Destinations
Latest News: You can book with us now to stay in our Flexotel Village for Le Mans 2020. The confirmed dates for the Le Mans 24 Hours are the 13th & 14th June 2020. The 2020 prices are below . To make your booking please call us on 01707 329988.
Le Mans 24 Hours
13th & 14th June 2020
The Travel Destinations Flexotel Village for Le Mans 2020 is ideal for those people who would like to stay on the circuit, but do not wish to camp and prefer the privacy and luxury of their own bedroom. We are pleased to be able to offer a whole village of Flexotel cabins for our customers located in our private area at “Antares Sud”. It is the centre of the circuit, adjacent to the tram terminus and just a short walk from start/finish straight and the paddock.
The Flexotel rooms will provide your own private bedroom at the circuit. All bed linen and towels are provided along with twin beds. You will be welcomed at reception and shown to your room. There is also secure parking within the Flexotel Village for your car.
Each room can be locked and the key should be left at reception on leaving the village . The rooms have an electricity supply with a European two pin plug point.
Access to Flexotel Village Rooms: All flexotel cabins will be available from the Thursday morning prior to the race. Guests will have to vacate the rooms on the Monday morning after the race. Keys must be handed in at reception on departure.
Travel to arrive at our Flexotel Village from Wednesday afternoon for just an additional $126.00 per person.
Flexotel Village room details: The rooms will provide a space of approximately 3m x 2m. The rooms can accommodate 2 adults in twin beds. Bed linen and towels will be provided. An electricity supply is available in all rooms. Private, serviced showers and toilets are located in the private area for use of Flexotel guests only. 24 hours security is provided.
Flexotel site facilities: For customers staying in our Flexotel Village we will have a large marquee, offering a private pay bar (serving beer, wine and soft drinks), breakfast available to purchase (bacon baguettes, toast, tea, coffee and fresh juice), a large screen TV showing live race coverage and radio commentary from the Radio Le Mans team.
Please note that the Flexotel Village can be accessed easily by using public transport (train and tram).
Collect all tickets on arrival to flexotel: You will be handed your travel package which includes all of your tickets and a guide for the weekend on arrival.
Find our Flexotel location at Antares-Sud on google maps.
- General enclosure race ticket
- Private Bedroom
- Bed linen and towels
- Allocated parking space
- Travel Destinations' Essential Guide to Le Mans
- Individual electricity supply
- Upgrades to ensuite “Comfortel rooms” (with private shower room & toilet) are available at an additional supplement of $445.00 per person.
- Le Mans 24 Hours Grandstand Seats: Various locations are available around the circuit. Prices from $161.00 per seat.
- Race Weekend Hospitality: Add race weekend hospitality with Michelin to your booking. Learn more about hospitality options here.
- Photography Workshops: Learn to take better photos at Le Mans by adding photography workshops with our friends at Jessops Academy to your booking. Find out more here.
- A deposit of $280.00 per person must be paid once prices have been confirmed. Any grandstand seats must also be paid at this time. Balances are due prior to 10 weeks before departure. All bookings made within 12 weeks of the event must be paid in full.
- Comfortable cabins
- Proper beds
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Secure rooms
- Great location in the centre of the circuit