24 Hours Moto 16th Apr - 17th Apr 2022From £235.00 Per Person
24 Hours Moto Camping Option
16th – 17th April 2022
The simplest and most popular way to experience the 24 Hours Moto is to join the thousands of people that camp at the circuit. We offer packages that include camping pitches at both Tetre Rouge and Maison Blanche for the event, both of which put you in the heart of the event’s party atmosphere and just a short walk from your pitch to views of the circuit.
The prices below are for fans wishing to camp at Tetre Rouge, though we also offer pitches for tents and motorhomes/caravans at Maison Blanche for an additional supplement of £10 per pitch.
While all our prices are focused on fans travelling to the event on bikes, prices for anyone wanting to travel by car or motorhome are available upon request.
- A camping pitch for the duration of the event at Tertre Rouge
- Return channel crossings to Calais with Eurotunnel (Other routes available on request)
- General Entrance tickets
- The party atmosphere of the campsites
- Short walk to the viewing banks
- Waking up to the sound of the bikes racing on Sunday morning
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- Grandstand seats: Upgrade your trackside viewing for the event with grandstand seats for the 24 Hours Moto event. Prices start at £40.00 per seat.