Le Mans 24 Hours 10th Jun - 11th Jun 2023From £284.00 per person
Public on circuit campsites at Le Mans 2023 – SOLD OUT
Le Mans 24 Hours
10th & 11th June 2023
The simplest and most popular way to experience Le Mans in 2023 is to join the thousands of people that drive to Le Mans and camp at the circuit. Although the public campsites such as Houx, Maison Blanche, Tertre Rouge, Houx Annexe, Blue Nord, Blue Sud and Beausejour have just basic shower & toilet facilities, they are all just a short walk to the circuit and provide a non-stop party atmosphere. View all the on circuit campsites on our map. Think “motor racing Glastonbury” and you’ll only be half way there. As an official agent of the circuit we can offer the largest selection of the most popular campsites on the Le Mans circuit.
For more information on our refund policy please refer to our terms & conditions
The prices in the grid below are per person and include your choice of Channel crossing, General enclosure race tickets and a permit to camp in either the Beausejour, Mulsanne or Arnage campsites at the circuit. (All on circuit campsites are available. See below for the relevant additional supplement).
Le Mans 24 hours Camping Permits: On circuit camping permits provide a space 7 metres x 5 metres (unless designed for motorhomes). Most of the pitches will be marked and numbered. Should you require more space please mention this to our staff at the time of booking.
- Choice of channel crossing
- General Enclosure race tickets
- Permit to camp in either the Beausejour, Mulsanne or Arnage campsites
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- Le Mans 24 hours Grandstand Seats: Various locations are available around the 24hrs circuit. Prices from £110.00 per seat. Click here for further details on Le Mans grandstands.
- Race Weekend Hospitality: Add Le Mans Hospitality to your booking. Learn more about hospitality here.
- A deposit of £150.00 per person must be paid once prices have been confirmed. Any grandstand seats must also be paid at this time. All bookings made within 12 weeks of the event must be paid in full.
- Recorded Delivery: Most UK ticket packs will be posted by recorded delivery at a cost of £6.00. Ticket packs for large groups and overseas mail will be priced accordingly. Please ask for details.
- Great atmosphere on circuit
- Walking from your tent to the track
- Barbecue & beer for breakfast!
- Waking up to the sound of racing
- Irish Ferries: Dover to Calais route incurs a supplement of £10.00 per person.
- Brittany Ferries: Crossings are available from Portsmouth to St. Malo at a supplement of £60 per vehicle each way.
- P&O Ferries: Crossings are overnight from Hull to Rotterdam & include a standard 2 berth inside cabin each way.
- Condor Ferries: Sailings from the Channel Islands are available on request.
- Travel Insurance: All customers should have their own travel insurance when travelling abroad. You can book your travel insurance online here.
- Booking Conditions: View our Booking Conditions here.